How do I top up the balance of my account of "Chi Gap"?
The balance of the account "Chi Gap" and Tcell mobile number is one. Its recharge may be accomplished by standard methods: through self-service terminals, in Tcell service centers, etc.
Refilling the balance while out of Republic of Tajikistan is possible in the following ways:
- If you are in Russia, you can top up the balance of your mobile account through any QIWI self-service terminals and Euroset. If you are in other countries, it is possible to recharge via QIWI purse.
- throughout the territory of Russia there are more than 120.000 QIWI terminals, addresses can be viewed at this link: https://qiwi.com/replenish/map.action. The refill is made in Russian rubles at the exchange rate of QIWI Bank (Russia). The rate will be displayed on the screen of QIWI terminals during the process of payment. The refill instructions via QIWI terminals can also be found here: https://qiwi.com/support/request/faq/sms-ussd/any-mobile.action;
- through a mobile phone account and online payment with PayFon24.To make a payment, go to https://payfon24.ru/tcell and fill out the payment form. Enter the mobile phone number of the customer you want to top up the balance of, the mobile phone number from which you are going to make payment, and the amount of payment. A commission is charged for making a payment which will be displayed at the bottom of the form. Click the button "Pay".Then wait for an SMS verification message with a request to confirm the operation. Then confirm the payment.
- through Personal Cabinet of cardholders by advance check with their bank about the opportunity to pay for mobile communication services;
- via Tcell express payment cards;
- with «SMS-money » and «Mobile Transfer» service.
Why Chi Gap?
With Chi Gap application, from anywhere in the world: